martes, 26 de mayo de 2009

Listen to the song here in my heart !!

UF. Pues en el estire y afloje del que creo "romance" .. hard 2 explain it really is.
Im in love with that man .. he is nice .. he thinks make me anger, but im laughing at him all the time, i cant do other more than this.
He is just cute .. how can i explain. I am acepting he; just as he is .. That it. No more to say.
I Like he, and also whats behind that "happy face" supposedly. He needs love !! I have alot to give him, actually. but how what am i supposed to do, being so shy to him??
My hearth is i dont know how .. looking at a very nice man, and couldnt have him.
He told me once .. he needs me .. and so .. what now . i think??
missing him.

1 comentario:

d* dijo...

Aa verr arquitecta! como que esta enamorada y no me lo ha contado??
Oye! no se ven los links a tus comments..

Te quiero